Facebook isn't a secret money pile just waiting to be found, but it can be a reliable source of extra income with some work and a clever approach. Read this guide to learn how to make money with Facebook.
Make great posts
The foundation of any successful plan to make money with social media is good content, and lots of it. On Facebook, that means a stream of interesting links, images, and updates every day.
- Search for a niche and fill it with quality content. It doesn't have to be a niche nobody else is filling, but it should be specific enough that it's clear to the casual observer. For example, maybe you'll post content for cat lovers, mothers, or people with a certain political affiliation. If you plan to market a product with your account, be sure to link the product to your posts in some way.
- Consider opening up another Facebook account and keeping it separate from your personal account. Use this account for your posts, and link them on your personal Facebook account to let people know about them. Depending on the approaches you use, you might even consider using multiple extra accounts. NOTE: Facebook will not allow multiple accounts using the same email and/or phone number. You may even get a request to verify a new Facebook account through a code texted to your phone.
- Give it time. Let your account build up interest over time by continuing to provide fresh and relevant content every day.
Make a commitment to earn
The only way to reliably make money using Facebook is through persistent work. Like any job, setting a schedule and sticking to it is the key.
- Organize. Whatever strategy you plan to pursue, you'll probably have to take care of several things every day to make it work for you. Plan out the order and times you'll do them in advance.
- Saturate your market. Making money with Facebook is more of a numbers game than anything else. Since marketing on Facebook costs nothing except time, you can market as much as you want – even to a point that would be prohibitively expensive any other way – and let the percentages and statistics work their magic one penny at a time.
- Add aggressively. One of the best ways to increase the number of people looking at your page is to simply add people as friends as often as you can. Most won't accept, but some will.
Making Money Through Affiliate Advertising and other link-type advertising
Find an affiliate program or other link-type advertising program
Affiliate programs provide you with a unique ID and marketing materials, and then pays you a commission based on how much business you generate. So try to find a Good Affiliate marketing website and start earning.
- Most websites you've heard of offer such a program. Since there's no cost to the site for letting you do this, practically anybody can become an affiliate for as many sites as they want.
- Start with well-known brands. Amazon offers a competitive affiliate program that pays a percentage of any purchase a person makes after clicking through from your post, even if it's not anything you advertised. Apple's iTunes program has an affiliate program as well.
- Add in smaller programs. Though less likely to generate money on a given day, you can diversify and gradually increase your affiliate revenue by offering a wide range of advertising services to many different businesses.
Once you've decided to market a company as an affiliate, search the company's site and fill out the required forms. This should always be free, and usually only takes a few minutes.
- Don't ever pay to become an affiliate.
Make a Facebook account for each affiliate program or group of programs you sign up for. This allows people to follow your pages based on the things they're interested in, rather than having to sign up for one page full of all different kinds of ads.
- As mentioned previously, you can use your primary account to repost things from the other accounts periodically, exposing those pages to the audience you've built.
Promote your programs
Make posts for each of them daily, and maintain your accounts fastidiously. With luck, and a good central account with a lot of followers, your affiliate accounts will begin to get followers as well. Whenever anyone clicks your posts and buys something from one of your affiliates, you earn money.
Making Money Using Facebook Page
Create a Fan page if you don't already have it
You don't have a fan page yet? You will need to create one now because we're talking about making money from Facebook fan page here. Create a fan page about whatever you're interested in, like fishing, funny page, traveling, etc.
Write good content
Write good content on your fan page and engage as many users as possible. Once your page starts getting good response and good amount of likes, you can move to the next step.
Create a Website Related to your Fan page
Now create a website related to your fan page topic if you can afford everything.
- You can create free websites as well.
- Add contents to website and post on your Facebook page to get visitors to your site.
- Add ads to make money and make sure your website looks decent and not copied.
- You should also add valuable content to your website on the regular basis to get more and more visitors.
Sell Fan page posts
So you have a big Facebook fan page but still not sure how to make money from it. Selling posts on your fan page is the easiest way to make money apparently.
- Sign up with Shopsomething.com and make sure you have minimum 1000 likes on your fan page.
- Add your fan page to ShopSomething and confirm you're the owner of the page.
*Set a price per post for your page. Now this is important, make sure you set the price correctly because no one would buy posts on your page if the price is too high.
- There is a huge demand of social media marketing. If someone is expert on social media, he/she can easily make money out of it.
- Keep a maintenance log. Read the fine print! Many of the affiliate programs or other link-type money making programs have minimum login requirements or periodic email verification requests to weed out dormant accounts. Failure to maintain your account will result in a loss of earnings.
- Your priority is to serve your followers. As long as you have an audience, you will generally have advertisers. Don't focus on making money; focus on keeping/growing your audience, and money will come as a result.
- Make money with Twitter
- Make money with Facebook
- Make money on YouTube
- Make money with Google+
- All "Make money online" articles
1. How to Make Money Using Facebook December 16, 2014.
2. Make Money Using Facebook and Twitter December 16, 2014.
3. How To Make Money with Facebook :Full Guide 2017 December 21 ,2016
4. to make money with Facebook 3 ways to earn money with fbApril 4,2017
Juicy article? Bookmark it!